I'm linking up with Jaime @ this kind of love again today and I have a super awesome giveaway to share at the end of my post!!
I'm Loving...
that my sweet baby boy turned ONE YEAR OLD today!! I can't believe how quickly this past year went. I can remember his birth-day like it was yesterday. Every little detail is still so fresh. These past 12 months have truly been some of the best months of my life and I just can't wait to experience more weeks, months, and years with this little guy. Tomorrow I will be doing his birthday post. But a few pictures to hold you over till then :)
I'm Loving...
these slippers that I found at Target a week or 2 ago. They are super warm and cute! Shhh...don't tell but I wear them out and about with jeans. They really don't look like slippers and are really comfy.
I'm Loving...
that Rowen loves to swing. There is a park about 5 minutes from our house and I think he would love going there every single day. We went yesterday and I am going to take him again tomorrow. Since it's so close, I plan to take him at least once a week. It's a really nice, small park nestled in a very nice neighborhood.
Love the top left picture...hair blowin' in the breeze!
I'm Loving...
loving...loving...Rowen's party hat!
I think it just MADE the pictures!! Don't you? I ordered it from Janet @Dainty Couture. Y'all, her Esty shop is fabulous!!! She is so good at what she does. You MUST check her shop out HERE. And guess what?! I love the hat she made for Rowen's birthday so much that she agreed to giveaway to one lucky winner a birthday party hat of your choice from her shop( your child's age and name included )!! How awesome is that?!!
These are just 2 of her designs. She has over 100!
Your little one will be so so cute at his or her birthday in one of Janet's handcrafted party hats! Enter below for a chance to win one of Janet's party hats from her Etsy shop. And remember you get to choose the party hat that YOU WANT!
**contest ends @ 12:01am est on Saturday
if you have any questions about this contest please email me at rachelsimons82@gmail.com
Rachel








Hi! Stopping by from wilw! Your little man is TOO CUTE!!! I am a Mama of three boys and seeing your baby makes my heart melt! My baby is already 3!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Rowen's party looked precious and you got some great pictures!!!! You have an adorable family!
Love your blog! Just found it through WILW. New follower! :) Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!!
ReplyDeleteI love those slippers too! I may need to get some for myself, I would wear them out with jeans too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet baby boy!
ReplyDelete