Thursday, October 4, 2012

Time is FLYING by

I got to looking through pictures of Rowen yesterday and just couldn't believe how much he has changed in just these first 11 months. He has grown and changed in so many ways. I even went back as far as looking through his newborn pictures! I wanted to share pictures of these first 11 months. Look how much he has changed...

This precious baby was only 5 days old when these were taken.

 His first smile came around one month

 His first Christmas was at 2 months

 At 3 months he was babbling up a storm

 He had his first taste of cereal at 4 months

He got to visit the Easter bunny at 5 months

 He sprouted 4 teeth during his 6 month

 He started going to Sunday school at 7 months

 At 8 months he visited the beach for the first time

 At 9 months he started eating finger foods

 He mastered clapping and waving by 10 months

 These first 2 weeks in his eleventh month he has said his first word and has started walking with a little assistance

I can't believe our baby is almost 1 year old! Where has the time gone?!

-Rachel-


No comments:

Post a Comment