Continuing on from yesterday's post. These pictures are of the birthday boy and the second half of his party...pumpkin painting and presents! Rowen was the absolute cutest birthday boy I have ever seen!!
We had to get some pictures by one of the hay bales. They make for cute photo ops!
Rowen had never been around balloons before. He clearly loved them!
I was curious to see if he would leave his party hat on or try to rip it off. He left it on :) He didn't mind it one bit. Isn't it soooo cute! I will tell about his hat a little more tomorrow so check back about that...you really won't want to miss it! I absolutely love the picture on the left.
I was also curious to see how he would react when we put his cake in front of him! I don't think he loved it but he didn't hate it either. He has never had sweets or sticky icing stuck to his fingers before. He did try it on his own and seemed to enjoy the flavor...I think.
Diggin' in!
Sweet party boy.
Before opening presents, the guests painted pumpkins. Rowen missed that part because he was eating lunch. We have pumpkins left over though so we might paint one in a few days.
Cousin pictures!
Rowen got tons of wonderful gifts...puzzles, books, flash cards, bath toys, blocks, and that Pottery Barn chair just to name a few things! It was such a fun day and I am so thankful for the family that was there to celebrate with us!!










No comments:
Post a Comment