Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I am Loving...

I'm linking up with Jaime @ this kind of love today to share my Wednesday Loves.


I'm Loving...
these "just because" flowers that I got from my hubby a few days ago! They are my favorites. Aren't flowers so nice to get when they are unexpected?! Well, I never expect flowers but ya know...it wasn't my birthday or valentine's day etc...these were "just b/c I love you" flowers! 


I'm Loving...
these 2 sweet boys who just happen to be cousins :) They got to go to the zoo together this morning and had a blast hanging out with each other. 

Rowen and Connor


I'm Loving...
this Pioneer Woman dish I whipped up 2 nights ago. It was De-Lish! I love how all of her recipes are super simple. The recipe was for chicken parm and I paired it with fettuccine. 

mmmmm!!

I'm Loving...
how Rowen loves to hold his little Bible while we sing songs about it. There are a few songs I know that he sings in his church class so I sing those to him during the week as he pats his little Bible. It's just the sweetest thing!


I'm Loving...
this bag that my Aunt got for me! I use it as Rowen's diaper bag now! Since he doesn't require as many things as when he was a baby, this bag is perfect for his stuff. It's even insulated so we can keep things cool or warm if we need to. 

It's even UT colors :)

And lastly, I'm Loving...
the 3 of us! I love how wonderful our little family is! 




1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday! What a cute little boy you have. I am currently preggo and can't wait to have a little family!

    ReplyDelete