Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy (fashion)Friday!

Skinnies are all the rage right now...as you all know! I have 2 pairs. A red pair and a royal blue pair. I was curious to what I already had in my closest that would go with each pair. I found some tops and thought I would share! Happy Friday...skinnies edition!



I love polka dots...always have always will. The shirt at the top is silky and has a bow on the left of the neckline. At the bottom, a casual dot cardigan. The top outfit could be made into an evening outfit with heels and some jewelry and the bottom look, totally casual!

It was easy to gravitate towards black to go with my red skinnies but I found a few other color tops that pair nicely. This grey flowy top gives the red skinnies a holiday feel, don't ya think? And below, I love a chunky knit! This brown one goes perfectly.


I was surprised what I found in my closest to go with the royals...
Both of these sweaters look great with the blue color. 2 totally different looks but with the same shirt.

This is one of my favorite Fall shirts. It's from Urban Outfitters and the blue splashes are the exact same color as the skinnies. I'm not a huge matchy matchy person but I think this would work.

Navy blazer paired with a top with little specs( actually they're horses! )of turquoise. I had more in my closest than I thought! Do you have colored skinnies?!

** remember today is the last day for the giveaway! If you haven't entered, head over to this post and do so!! And if you have entered, you can keep doing so to collect more entry point!!**

-Rachel-

2 comments:

  1. Rachel...you crack me up and it is so entertaining....skinny jeans are fun ( but on a fat grandma??).....Hey,....just sold a condo near you...will tell you about it...Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colored skinny jeans! It is indeed amazing how adding color to your bottoms can stretch your closet options so much! I think my favorite look is the red jeans with the grey flowy top - so fun and pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete