Sunday, October 7, 2012

This is how we...stroll.

One of the most relaxing parts of today was the walk I took with Rowen this afternoon. We went on a stroll while Brent went to clean out/box up his office. After 5 years of being a research and policy analyst for the Republican caucus, he is on to something bigger! He starts his new job on Wednesday and I am so happy for him. He will be the State Director & lobbyist for Students First. It's pretty exciting for our family!! So while he was gone, Rowen and I hit the streets. And boy oh boy was he chatty. He talked almost the whole time. Pointing at everything and telling me all about it! 


He was the cutest little rider I have ever seen :) It was a bit chilly so I bundled him up in several layers. He loved his fleece hat. It's soft and warm and is just too cute on him, huh?! We walked for about half an hour and I figured we needed to head back before it got too cold. On our way back he spotted some children playing in their front yard and he couldn't keep his eyes off of them. I love looking at him while he watches other children because he always has a grin on his face. He loves other kids! I am so glad that he gets to go to class at church so he can play with other kids. 


We also strolled past 2 little doggies who just yapped away at us. I stopped so Row could watch them and he thought it was so funny that they were barking at us. I didn't sit there too long because I'm sure the doggies owners wanted them to stop barking. He points at everything right now. Point-jabber, point-jabber, repeat, repeat, & repeat! Whenever he points to something, Brent and I are sure to tell him what it is. He is so so close to saying so many words. Oh my! I just can't wait to hear him say whatever it is he points at. 


And more pics...


His little grin makes me smile from ear to ear. I know I'm biased (of course) but Brent and I have one little cutie!! He gets cuter and cuter every day. I'm sure there will be many more walks this Fall. I love the cool crisp air. And I love bundling up this sweetie so he can enjoy something he just loves...being "ouh-side"! 



No comments:

Post a Comment