Monday, October 8, 2012

Looking forward to a first.

This Sunday we are heading down to Gentry's Farm for the pumpkin patch and other activities that will be awaiting us. 


That's right! I have never been to one and I am already so excited about going even though it's 6 days away. haha! It will be Rowen's first time too( of course ). Brent has been a few times but not to the one we are going to. I have heard a lot of good things about Gentry's Farm and have seen super cute photos from some of my friends who have already been. 


Rowen has this pumpkin truck shirt which will be perfect for the pumpkin patch! And these cute little dark brown fuzzy shoes too. He has only seen a few pumpkins at the grocery store so I can't wait to see what he will do when there are 100's around him. While we are there, I am going to more than likely buy the pumpkins for his party. I need quite a few and apparently the ones there are priced really well...much much cheaper than stores around here. Which makes sense...you pick them straight from the patch! 


Be looking for a post in a week with all the details from this adventure we are OH so excited about!


No comments:

Post a Comment