Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere

This afternoon we headed to Franklin to go to Gentry's pumpkin patch. I was so looking forward to this little trip. It only took us 25 minutes to get there. It wasn't far from our house and we got to take the Natchez Trace Prkwy to get there. That is one of the prettiest drives I have ever been on! I have been down that road plenty of times and it's probably the prettiest in the Fall. The leaves on all the trees were beautiful. We took advantage of the pumpkin truck that was near the entrance and had some picture time right when we got there. Rowen was busy looking at all the kids running around before he even noticed the huge pumpkins beside him. He enjoyed giving them pats!



We bought a few pumpkins. There were some that were orange and white striped that I had to get b/c I don't think I have seen them anywhere around here before. After we dropped off our pumpkins at the car, we headed out to the patch. There were so many pumpkins! The pumpkins in the patch were basically all the same size but there were several different colors...orange, green, & orange & green together. Rowen got to pat on some of those pumpkins too. 


Pictures with Rowen in the patch.


It was a fun afternoon and I'm glad the rain held off so that we could enjoy our time there! 

This was as we were leaving...I think he enjoyed the pumpkin patch!


No comments:

Post a Comment