Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lovin' these Loves


I'm linking up with Jaime again today to share my Wednesday Loves. Enjoy :)

I'm Loving...
these little individual chip sacks that I made for Rowen's party that is in... gasp...10 days! I can't believe he will be ONE(well he will officially be one on the 24th )! This is the only thing that I am going to share that is for his party. I want everything else to be a surprise. 


I'm not going to lie...I have been pretty crafty! I can't wait for everything to come together.

I'm Loving...
that Rowen likes to play behind the curtains. This started a few days ago. He "hides" behind them and then when you ask "where is Rowen?", he pops out with the biggest grin. I just love watching him come up with new games! 



I'm Loving...
that my closet is filled with my Fall/Winter clothing! I packed up my summer stuff last night and pulled out all my long sleeves and sweaters. I use to hate winter b/c I didn't think the clothes were cute but I think Fall/Winter have become my favorite 2 seasons... for clothing at least. Maybe just for this year! haha!  

 One of my most favorite sweaters!

Some of my other favorites that are in my closet right now. My closet is 50% Forever21, 30% Urban Outfitters, and 20% H&M. Those are my top 3 favorite shopping spots :)

And I'm definitely Loving...
my sweet husband who is definitely the best daddy and husband a girl could ask for! I'm so lucky and blessed to have him as mine!

( date night last Friday night! )


-Rachel-

1 comment:

  1. I love changing out my summer clothes for fall/winter clothes too, it's like I get a brand new wardrobe! Those are cute snack bags too!

    ReplyDelete