Friday, July 29, 2011

27 Weeks...3rd trimester!!

I have officially entered the third trimester! Yay! I am feeling more and more like a pregnant lady by the passing of each day. What do I mean you ask? Well.... I feel like I am starting to walk slower and slower wherever I go( I normally am pretty speedy when I walk anywhere ), I can't just pop up off the couch or hop out of bed( it's kind of like a slow roll or a lot of 
scooching ), and my stomach is growwwwwing quickly! I don't mind any of it. It's pretty humorous! :)      



 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rowen is larger than an eggplant but not quite the size of a squash yet. Length of the baby's body is added this week. It has been crown to rump but now the baby is measured from head to toe. Total length of the baby this week is about 15 1/4 inches! He's long and I'm sure is cramped in there! Rowen's eyes are now open :0  Although there is nothing to see in there, he can open and close his eyes now that the eyelids are fully formed. 

July 29, 2011


It really does look like I swallowed a basketball!

Even though I have been feeling Rowen move around for quite a while now, the movements have become jerkier and a bit harder. They don't hurt but the kicks catch me off guard often! I have also noticed in the past couple days that he seems to ball up on my right side and it puts a lot of pressure right under my ribs on that side. It's not too comfortable but once again it doesn't hurt. I have a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen often. It's very tight in that area after I eat or after I do cardio. I use to get out and run every day but now it takes so much effort to workout! I'm still doing it though b/c I know how good it is for both of us! And let's be honest, I can't go more than a couple days without  doing some sort of physical activity or I just feel gross! That's how it's always been. 

I was looking through my pictures since I started taking them at week 1o of my pregnancy...I don't look too terribly different but a few parts of my body have definitely changed a bit ;)

My stomach has grown so much in the past 3 weeks...take a look at these 2 pictures!

Week 24

Week 27( today )


             



1 comment:

  1. You are so cute? Can Brent feel the baby kick?

    ReplyDelete