Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Loves!


Wednesday sneaked up on me...I can't believe the week is half way over! I am once again linking up with Jaime @ littledaisymay.blogspot.com  to share what I am loving on this Wednesday July 7th.

I'm Loving
my cute cats! They are the best of friends. Leo is 1 1/2 years old and Pheobe is 11 months old. 




I'm Loving
our flowers and herbs on our balcony. We got several flowers and several different herb plants at the end of spring and they are all blooming and growing growing growing! 

our dahlias

the geranium plant is huge...the flowers are a pretty pink


As far as edible plants go, we have basil, rosemary, and jalapenos!


I can't wait to eat these!

I'm Loving
this book that my mom gave Brent and I. 
it's a very cute Peter Rabbit My First Year book. It's a book with tons of pages to fill out about ourselves and Rowen( mostly Rowen )! Things like:
bedtime routines

first experiences( like going swimming & going to the playground, etc...)

Rowen's first night home and many other pages including places for pictures.

I'm Loving
my first pair of Toms that Brent surprised me with last night. I have looked at them a lot but just never have gotten a pair. Now I have a pair! He got a pair for himself too. 

these are mine and Brent got a black pair

And I'm Loving
Brent!..of course!

~Rachel~

2 comments:

  1. Those cats are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is adorable, what a great keepsake and place to put all those memories! I absolutely love it - great idea!

    ReplyDelete