Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some of my all time favorites!

In the past day I have used/eaten some of my most favorite things ever and I thought that I would share them :) Maybe one of these things will become a favorite of yours or already is. 

Rachel’s Favorites


Tan in a Can Airbrush Tanner
This is the best spray tan ever!! I have been using it for years. I even use it in the summer b/c I can't get to the pool as much as I would like. Especially now, it isn't comfy to lay on my stomach so even when I do go to the pool, I don't get much color on my backside! 
* I buy it @ Cosmetic Market b/c Sephora doesn't carry it anymore *

These next 2 go hand in hand :)

Kate Somerville Facial Cleanser
This is my absolute most favorite brand of cleanser!! I use to use the purifying cleanser in her line but once I got pregnant I had to stop using it :( It contained salicylic acid which is a no no to use during pregnancy. I was so sad b/c I didn't want to change cleansers...it's a big deal! But I happened to find a different one in her line gentler ingredients. It's called Gentle Daily Wash and it makes my face feel great!
* I buy this at Sephora *


My Clarisonic Pro
I have had this puppy for a while! I love her :) It works wonders on my skin. It helps unclog pores, reduce wrinkles, and cleanses and exfoliates at the same time. I just put my face wash on and then cleanse with my clarisonic instead of a washcloth. I don't use it every night b/c sometimes I am lazy but I do try to use it 4-5 nights a week. And you can use it in the shower too!
* I bought her at a spa but I do believe that the Clarisonic is sold at Sephora and Cosmetic Market. *


Headshot Reconstructive Intense Conditioner 
I have 2 favorite intense conditioners....Redken Butter Treat and this one! This one really makes my hair feel smooth and silky. I like the way it works quickly to untangle my hair! I sometimes even leave it on for 8-10 minutes for an intense treatment. 
* It can be found at various salons *


Chloe Perfume
This has been my favorite scent for the past year! I discovered it a few months before my wedding and fell in love with it. It was my wedding day scent :)  Its soft but not sweet. I don't love sweet perfumes. Next time you are at a place that sells fragrances, you should smell it! I know my friend Shannon likes it too! And Brent likes it on me...that always matters when finding a scent :)
* I bought this at Sephora *


I LOVE strawberries!
This is by far my favorite fruit right now. I go through a carton a week. The ones that Brent has been buying lately are very tasty. Some brand at Whole Foods. I like cutting them up, putting them in a container, and covering them in sugar! 

-Rachel-


No comments:

Post a Comment