Sooooo.....people ask if I have had any weird or crazy cravings and the answer is always no! I really haven't had any true cravings this whole time until now! I say that you must have a definite craving for something if you have eaten the same food 4 times in the past week! haha. I seriously crave Subway veggie subs on italian herb & cheese bread! I had it today for lunch AND yesterday for lunch :) Brent and I even had it this past Friday night per my request. It's a healthy craving that's for sure!
My veggie sub is loaded with lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, pickles, olives, spinach, green peppers, and onions...with a sprinkle of salt & pepper. It's so tasty. I literally CRAVE it...there is my first real craving!
So my granny is just crocheting away for baby Rowen :) Brent and I received a package today with a very precious sweater bodysuit. I was excited to see that it is was not blue!! My mom got a ton of blue stuff at the consignment sale last week so I am excited to see other colors! She said that's just really what they had the most of..blue, blue, and more blue. She did however get a variety of colors of outfits on Saturday. Anyways, here is the sweater we got today from my granny:
SO cute!!
Love the little wooden buttons :)
She also sent us a book to add to the bookshelf...a classic:
Love You Forever
I noticed earlier that Brent and I have a fun filled August coming up..one that is filled with TONS of weddings, parties,
showers( wedding and baby )!
showers( wedding and baby )!
See. Invitations galore! Can't wait! I especially love the whale
baby shower invitation at the bottom :)






No comments:
Post a Comment