Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 25...15 weeks to go!



 BabyFruit Ticker

Rowen is now the size of an eggplant @ 25 weeks. As for me, I'm definitely growing but I am feeling great. Things are getting a little uncomfortable. Situations like getting off of the couch are a little more difficult. I use to just jump right off and I tried that not too long ago and felt like I pulled something! So, now I just scooch/slide off. haha. Or bending down to tie my shoes..not the most comfortable situation either! I have never had extra weight on me so I'm not use to all this extra weight on my bones. Back to baby...he now weighs about 1 1/2 pounds and is about 8 3/4 inches long. My stomach is suppose to be growing about 1/2 inch each week! No wonder I seem to feel bigger every morning when I get out of bed. The rest of the "25 week" chapter in the book that I am reading doesn't really pertain to me...I'm not randomly itchy, I don't have high levels of stress in my life, and I don't see myself falling and breaking any bones...I have gone 29 years without breaking a bone so I think I will be ok!

I went through a short period of about a month or two( a while ago )where I was eating a lot of  junk! A lot of junk for me was chips and chocolate for snacks or lots of pasta and cheeses for lunch. But I'm back to being my normal very healthy self :) Cereals, sandwiches, soups fruits, and lots of veggies are my daily eats!

 Well, I only have 15 weeks left and I can't wait. I went to Katy's Hallmark in Belle Meade( it's a fabulous Hallmark store with LOTS of gifts ) yesterday to get a card and found a little pillow( on sale! )to hang on Rowen's door or maybe on his crib. It's a light green paisley print with a solid cream colored front. I am getting "rowen's room" embroidered on it!! I can't wait to pick it up on Monday :)

25 Weeks( 1 day ) 



        




No comments:

Post a Comment