It's time for Wednesday Loves...
I'm Loving...
these blankets that my granny made for baby Rowen! Like I have mentioned before, she is really good at sewing and crocheting!! She can make anything! Look at these:
The blue and white blanket she crocheted! And the other 2 are quilts that she made. The top one is Noah's Ark and the bottom one has safari animals on it.
She also crocheted a sweater with a matching hat!
How much do you love these?! I love the little tassels :)
I'm Loving...
It's really fuzzy and I love it. This is the first item that Rowen has with his name on it!! I love monogrammed items. Thanks Lindsay and Charlie. This was a very sweet gift :)
I'm Loving....( more bedding! haha. )
Rowen's bedding!!! It arrived today and I love it!!! I love the colors and the way it feels. All we need now is a crib. It's even cuter than I had imagined. Brent loves it too.
This is a picture of the blanket, bed skirt and the polka dot sheet that came with the set.
A close up of the blanket. We love the colors and the print. It's not the plain blue or brown that a lot of people choose. We wanted something different and not solid blue! Love it!
Close up of the bed skirt( top )and the sheet. I am really liking the lime green on the bed skirt.
I'm Loving...
my new job! Even though I have only been part of the company for a few days, I know that I am going to like it. I HATED my last job b/c it was so boring. I am now an account manager for a local magazine. Who's Who magazine features local business owners. The schedule is flexible and I basically work from home or from my car!!
I'm Loving...
my very sweet husband!! He has to be out of town for a week for work and I'm going to really miss him!
I'm Loving....( more bedding! haha. )
Rowen's bedding!!! It arrived today and I love it!!! I love the colors and the way it feels. All we need now is a crib. It's even cuter than I had imagined. Brent loves it too.
This is a picture of the blanket, bed skirt and the polka dot sheet that came with the set.
A close up of the blanket. We love the colors and the print. It's not the plain blue or brown that a lot of people choose. We wanted something different and not solid blue! Love it!
Close up of the bed skirt( top )and the sheet. I am really liking the lime green on the bed skirt.
I'm Loving...
my new job! Even though I have only been part of the company for a few days, I know that I am going to like it. I HATED my last job b/c it was so boring. I am now an account manager for a local magazine. Who's Who magazine features local business owners. The schedule is flexible and I basically work from home or from my car!!
I'm Loving...
my very sweet husband!! He has to be out of town for a week for work and I'm going to really miss him!












No comments:
Post a Comment