So about 2 months ago, I got picked to do a study at 20/20 Research. I absolutely lucked out and happened to be an extra person at the study and they ended up not needing me. Which meant that right before the study started they let me know that they only needed 7 people so I could go home but I still got paid my $115!! Nice! I got picked to do another study and it's tomorrow morning. I'm sure I won't get so lucky and I will have to actually participate in the study this time. I'll do it of course b/c I get $100 for this study. Woo Hoo!!
The study starts at 9am so I have to be there @ 8:45am....bright and early. They told me not to eat or drink coffee an hour before coming??!! Ummm...hello! I need some breakfast if I have to sit through a 2 hour study! I forgot to mention that the study is on canned beans! haha. There will be taste tests throughout the study. So they want my breakfast to be canned beans? I don't think so! I will be eating cereal before I go! I'll still be able to taste the canned beans...I'm sure of it.
You have to fill out a survey online to see if you qualify for the study. Most of the questions were about baked beans...esp Busch's baked beans.
Their Grillin' Beans are really yummy. If you haven't tried them you should! A lady called me a day after I filled the survey out to tell me that I qualified and then had some other questions to ask me. Half of them were about Busch's baked beans...thank goodness I eat those. I'm really excited about the study! Well, I'm excited to get paid $100 for 2 hours of my time :) It will be fun though. I'll let you know how it goes!! Brent did one of these studies not too long ago. What stinks is that you can only do one every six months! So we will have to wait a while before doing another one unless they change the rules sometime soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment