Another week has come and gone and Rowen is a week older. I'm now 24 weeks and feel even bigger than I was 7 days ago! I guess that's how it goes, huh?! Even though I get told that I don't look big, I feel like it. Although my sweet friend, Robin, told me today at lunch that I looked like pre-pregnancy me (except for my tummy of course )...that made me feel good! haha. Baby is still about the size of a papaya but next week he will be about the size of an eggplant!
July 8, 2011
Rowen weighs about 1 1/4 pounds and crown to rump length is about 8 1/2 inches. The "tip" for week 24 in the book that I am reading says "overeating and eating before going to bed at night are 2 major causes of heartburn..." I have never had heartburn...never ever. I don't know what it feels like! When I read these types of things, I feel very lucky for being so healthy and having an easy pregnancy. I haven't gotten sick once and I definitely have not had any heartburn. An interesting thing that I have previously read is that the fetus actually swallows small amounts of the amniotic fluid throughout pregnancy and can taste things that you have eaten during the day sometimes! Pictures of the fetus at week 24 are so crampy looking. Baby Rowen is really crammed in the amniotic sac and it's going to get even smaller as the weeks pass by but I guess it doesn't bother him since he doesn't know anything else. He sure is going to love stretching his legs out soon( in 16 weeks )...I would think :)
Yay! We can't wait for October :)




No comments:
Post a Comment