I was chatting with another personal trainer at the gm yesterday after my session was over. She was just asking about the baby..when is it due?...how am I feeling?..etc...I told her that I was ready for him to be here already! Well, Brent and I aren't "ready" but we are ready for him to make his appearance! I still have 3 months so we have a while! We don't have a crib yet so I would say that we definitely need those 3 months to get the rest of the baby stuff ready and get registered for our prenatal classes, etc...
Yesterday morning we had a doctors appointment and it went really well...even the lab part which I was totally dreading! Me and needles = hate relationship! But honestly does anyone LIKE having their arm poked with a needle?? I don't think so! I am amazed at how quickly meeting with the doctor goes. I mean I know she doesn't have time to sit with us and have an hour long conversation. But if she wasn't wearing scrubs, I probably couldn't have told you what she was wearing...she zips in and zips out! Brent and I did have a few questions that we asked her though so we had a nice little conversation with her yesterday. But First...
"the glucose drink"

I really wasn't dreading the drink because I am pretty tough when it comes to taking medicine like yucky cough medicine and I knew this wasn't going to be as bad a cough medicine. Honestly, it didn't taste bad at all! It was kind of like an orange soda without the carbonation and a bit of a zing as it went down my throat..not bad! Let's hope the results come back negative! We got a list of pediatricians yesterday to start looking at...we already have the 2 that we are going to check out picked out. And then we got a list of the classes to choose from as well. I think that the classes at Baptist should be free if you are delivering there! I think a lot of stuff should be free that's not free...I know, it's not a free world. Everything costs something!
your baby at 27 weeks
- He's practicing inhaling and exhaling with his rapidly developing lungs.
- It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And his brain will keep on getting more complex.
So the lab work went so much smoother than the first time! I had a different nurse which made all the difference. When I walked in I said a little prayer asking for the older nurse rather than the younger nurse that made me have a horrible experience last time...I got the older nurse and said a quick thank you to God! She talked to me the whole time because she could tell that I was not loving being in their and it was over before I knew it!
Rowen is right on track with his length and with his heartbeat! It is always nice to meet with the doctor and receive good news!
Our little eggplant! haha. This is a picture from 18 weeks, I can't imagine how much bigger he is now!!


No comments:
Post a Comment