It's time for Wednesday Loves :)
I'm Loving...
Ruffles!!! I have always loved ruffles. They're so feminine and girly. I think ruffles are fun to wear and I can't wait until I get my pre-pregnancy body back so that I can rock the ruffles in my closet and also purchase some new ruffley shirts and skirts!!
Love her shirt!
Ummm..yea! These are just fabulous and would look great with a pencil skirt and ruffley top!
I even love this ruffle shower curtain.
I told Brent last week that when we get a large house, I will need a "pretty room"! He gets a "man cave" and I get a "pretty room". My "pretty room" will be filled with girly things like sparkles and ruffle curtains!
I'm Loving...
this cute cute cute sweater and hat set that my granny made for Rowen!! He is going to be set with super cute sweaters this winter thanks to my granny!!
How cute!! I love the little pom pom on the hat!
I'm Loving...
that my mom and I decided to go to the St. Henry's consignment sale last Friday because they had a crib. It was the only one there and Brent and I liked it enough to get it( thanks mom! ). I sent Brent a pic on his phone so that he could see it and let me know what he thought. Now that we have a crib, it really feels like a baby's room :)
Rowen's crib with his bedding!
I'm Loving...
Life! Even though it can be hard sometimes, it's also lots of fun and enjoyable! I am thankful for the life that God has given me b/c it truly is a good one! He has placed great family members and also friends in my life that I can't imagine living without! As a new little life is about to come into the world for Brent and myself, I am so thankful to be surrounded by so many people that love us!







Aw, love the crib and bedding! So so cute!
ReplyDelete