Sunday, August 7, 2011

Our one year Anniversary!


One year ago today- August 7, 2010


Today has been a great day! It has been a wonderful first year anniversary for Brent and I. I have loved looking back through our wedding pictures and thinking about this day last year :)
After church this morning, we went to lunch with my parents at Cheesecake Factory. Brent and I love that place! I don't think I will ever not like that restaurant. I got the lunch portion of the barbecue chicken salad..it is one of my favorite items of the menu and Brent got blueberry pancakes. They were HUGE and delicious! I snagged a few bites. 


After lunch we just lounged around the house. We enjoyed laying around on the couch and doing nothing :) We actually did 2 workouts on Comcast that gave us a great burn before we went to dinner. Brent had made a reservation for dinner but wasn't telling me where we were going. I love surprises. Speaking of surprises, before we went to church this morning he gave me a cute little box with a silver bow on it! It looked like jewelry to me...oh la la! It was....a beautiful pearl necklace. The real deal with the fancy clasp and everything :) 

I love them!!



So around 4pm Brent got a voicemail and after listening to it, he said "wellllll we were going to go to Morton's for dinner but change of plans"! Oh! I love Morton's. That's were we went right after Brent proposed. Apparently their air conditioner wasn't working properly and they had to cancel all the reservations that they had scheduled for tonight. Yikes! So we decided to go to Amerigo's. Love that place too :) It's probably my most fav Italian place in Nashville. We had the best crab cakes for our appetizer that I have ever had!

And they were over a delicious salad of white beans, onions, peppers, and greens

I had the the hot chicken pasta alfredo for my entree. When the description of the chicken said fiery....they weren't joking!!! It was so hot! Good but very hot. I drank SO MUCH water.  When our waitress put my bowl of pasta down, my eyes got a little tingly from the hot chicken. haha! My mom thinks baby Rowen is going to come out with an ulcer b/c I eat so much hot/spicy food! Brent got the smoked chicken ravioli. He said it was rich and delicious. We had a nice dinner together. We took a picture together but I refuse to post it because I look like a chipmunk with puffy cheeks. ugh! I have started refusing to be in pictures b/c I just don't look like myself with this extra baby weight. The camera has to hit one perfect angle to make me look just ok but this picture of me as chipmunk girl was deleted! 

Here are a few of our other favorite pics from our wedding one year ago...

when we first saw each other :)





There are many many more pictures that we love but I will stop here!

What a wonderful year we have had together and we look forward to many many more!!

              





No comments:

Post a Comment