Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's Wednesday...time for Loves!


Here are a few things that I am LOVING today :) and if you want to read other people's loves then go to Jaime's blog... http://www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com/



I'm LOVING...
my new job! I have been with Who's Who for about a month now and LOVE IT!


 I am the account manager for Who's Who Magazine. We feature local business owners and their business. I basically work from home so I am going to continue this job after Rowen comes! It's perfect. I have already met so many cool business owners and have gotten to learn about businesses that I have seen but didn't know much about. If you wanna check out the magazine go here:  http://www.whoswhomagazines.com
( and yes, I am still personal training...6 years now! )


I'm LOVING... 
that a week from tomorrow Brent and I get to see baby Rowen in 4d!! I have actually thought that the 4D pictures are kind of creepy and just look like blobs BUT when I saw my cousin, Angie's latest 4D pictures, I knew that I wanted to have the 4D ultrasound done!! Her latest 4D pictures are just so cute. You can see so many of the baby's features! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it! Just a reminder of what baby looked like at week 20...


He will be 11 weeks older in the ultrasound next week. I bet he will look a lot bigger and he will have baby fat on him!


I'm LOVING...
monkey bread! haha. It had been forever since I had had it. I made it a few days ago and Brent and I have been munching on it but it's almost gone. It is so easy to make and is surely a great sweet treat. With the amount of sugar that covers the biscuits, you can definitely get a bit of a sugar rush!


pre-baked picture


just out of the oven


It's just biscuits, butter, cinnamon, and sugar! And then I chose to add chopped up pecans to the bottom of the pan which turns out to be the top of the bread. Yum!!


I'm Loving...
that my first baby shower is this Sunday!! I can't wait to get together with friends and family. 3 of my dear friends are throwing it for me and they are so sweet and thoughtful to do this!




These are the invitations!! So cute :)


           








No comments:

Post a Comment