Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's almost been 1 year!

Brent and my's 1 year anniversary is on Sunday! I can't believe it's been almost 1 year!! It has been one awesome year and I can't wait for many many more. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day:










Our photographer gave us 1000's of pictures...literally! So I will post some more of my favs on Sunday :)

On a different note, Brent and I ordered Rowen's lamp and valance for his room( Thank you Granny and Papa! ) and they got here last night!




Besides a crib, Brent and I need to find a little table for the lamp to sit on! We will probably head to a yard sale or Goodwill! We can just stain in if it is not the color that we want! His room is coming right along. And here is glider that my mom got for us!


His bookshelves are filling up and I can't wait for even more books to add!

            


1 comment: