Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby Rowen's first shower!

Yesterday 3 of my wonderful friends gave me my first baby shower! It was a lot of fun and I am so thankful for the friends and family that came!! I loved that you all were there! A lot of pictures were taken so I will let those tell about the shower! There were some pictures that I took when I got home of some of the gifts so that's why I'm not in those pictures!

Me with the hostesses! Meredith, Shannon, and Kate


There was a whale/blue theme for the shower and I loved it!

Wishes for Rowen with little baby whales in the top corner

The food table. There were lots of yummy treats :)

Cake pops! They were delicious and were made by Kate.

Look what the hostesses made!! A onesie banner with Rowen's name on it.

Here is an up close look at one of the letters...so creative and pretty!

Me and Mom

TONS of wonderful gifts...clothes, paci's a lovey, diapers, wipes, a playard, a bouncer, and many other lovely things!! Brent and I are so blessed with wonderful , thoughtful, & generous people in our lives!! 


Cousins - we are about 5 weeks apart! Angie is due September 20th and I am due October 28th...both dates are coming up very soon! 


lovey and matching animal paci

some of the bath products...they smell so good :)

little piggy bank :)

Baby Rowen has so many people that already love him and it sure is a special feeling for his parents!! 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment