Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We missed our little buddy!

Brent and I had a great time in Florida but we were super excited to come home and be with Rowen. He will be 10 months on Friday...can't believe it. My cousin, Angie, and I have already been talking about our babies 1st birthdays coming up. :0 Rowen  is definitely acting like a 10 (almost)month old. He is crawling everywhere. There is never a dull moment around here and never a time when I can just sit down for 5 minutes...except when he is napping! He is pulling up on everything too. The other day I was filling up his duck bathtub and I had sat him on the floor on a bath towel. After the tub was full, I turned around to pick him up and he wasn't on the floor! Nope, he had pulled himself up on the side of the tub and was peeking over into the tub at the water! He now pulls himself up on the side of the tub everytime when are in the bathroom now. 

He loooooves bathtime!

He loves when I read to him and we read quite a bit of books during the day! He also loves to look at books by himself. He can turn the pages and enjoys opening the book, turning the pages, closing the book, and repeating. He will literally look through 1 book for 5 or so minutes before doing something else. Rowen is going to need a lot more bookshelves with all this reading he is doing :) He has discovered shoe laces and thinks they are funny! Brent sometimes leaves his running shoes near the front door and Rowen will play with those laces for a long time. He gets so tickled when he shakes the laces. It's quite funny!!


This morning Row headed to work with Brent b/c I worked a shift at the Otter Creek consignment sale. I get to shop early on Thursday morning and I am super excited. This sale is HUGE! There are so many cute clothes, hundreds of toys and books, and lots of other things like rocking horses and toy chests. Oh and there is this super cute table and chairs perfect for Rowen's size! I am going to really have to think about what I want to buy him on the way there on TR morning! 

Exploring Daddy's office


No comments:

Post a Comment