Well, Brent and I have been married for 2 years now! It has gone by so quickly. We celebrated last night and tonight. Last night we headed to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on West End. I had actually never been there before.
When I got in the car, there was a nice looking bag from Shane Co. on the floorboard :) When I opened it, I found pearl earrings!! I love pearls. Brent gave me a pearl necklace last year for our anniversary and the new earrings match it.
At dinner, I ordered the crab cakes. I LOVE crab cakes but am very picky about them. I have high standards :) If a crab cake does not have chunks of crab in it...it's no good to me. These did not disappoint. They were very delicious. My favorites in Nashville are still at Amerigos. Brent ordered the stuffed chicken( it was stuffed w/cheese ) and then we split the sauteed mushrooms and the creamed spinach. It was all very good. To top off the delicious main course, we ordered dessert. We chose the cheesecake. I thought it was going to be a slice of cheesecake but no, it was a whole one! It was the size of a personal pan pizza. Brent and I took a bite and just stared at each other. It was awesome!
It was a very nice night.
Tonight Brent picked up sushi from Wild Wasabi and we had a nice little sushi night at home. We dug in after putting Row to sleep. We both got the same rolls...of course the Maui Roll and we both got Crunchy Shrimp too.
Yummy :)
Crunchy Shrimp Roll
Maui Roll
and egg rolls
We love Wild Wasabi's sushi. It was another nice night and another great meal! We sure do have a wonderful life together and we can't wait to spend many many more years together!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment