
I'm linking up with Jaime today to share my Wednesday Loves.
this sweet, smart, happy baby of mine! He brightens every day with his smile and makes me laugh constantly at his silly faces and makes my heart melt with his sweet hugs and snuggles.
When I went in to get him up from his afternoon nap, he greeted me with a wave! He is so smart :) Love that he is constantly learning.
wakey wakey :)
just how much energy he has! He is so full of life and I love watching him play. He loves his junperoo and today I think he loved it more than ever. Watch this video to see what I mean!
that Rowen's 1st birthday is approaching. I have already planned everything! It's in my head and on paper. All I'm going to say is it's going to be a cute party and I'm pretty excited. I'm definitely not wishing it to come quickly...my baby is growing up too fast! I would share all the details with you but that's definitely NOT going to happen...sorry!! haha. You will just have to wait for the party. I WILL however share his party hat and outfit. Both are from Etsy.
There are a few color changes on the hat and with Rowen's name of course and an "R" on the longall if I include his first initial. I haven't decided if I like it plain better.
I hope y'all are loving great things this week too!

There are a few color changes on the hat and with Rowen's name of course and an "R" on the longall if I include his first initial. I haven't decided if I like it plain better.
I hope y'all are loving great things this week too!




No comments:
Post a Comment