Brent and I pass Elmington Park on West End most Saturdays. Every Saturday as we drive past we say "Oh, let's do that next Saturday"! What is that you are probably asking...Eat at one of the food trucks that are in the parking lot! Well, today we finally went. There were 5 trucks there today and they were Yayo's Omg( original mexican gourmet ), Wrapper's Delight( all sorts of wraps ), Bean & Tater( pretty much a meat & three ), Sum Yum Yum( asian subs and other specials ), & Retro Sno( shaved ice ). After we went back and forth and back and forth on what to order, we made a decision! Everything sounded so good. I decided on Sum Yum Yum and got the special which was noodles with red ribs. And it was delicious!!
The sum yum yum truck
Noodles with red ribs
Brent decided on the Wrapper's Delight truck and got the buffalo chicken wrap. I was very close to getting the hawaiian chicken wrap but I changed my mind at the last second.
Brent said he really like it...I had a bite and it really was yummy :)
The Retro Sno truck was really cute. We didn't stay at the park and eat our food but if we would have, I would have had to get a snow cone for dessert! There is always next time.
I got to thinking as we were out there and I'm pretty sure this was my very first food truck experience! It was fun and we will definitely have to do it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment