Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Loving on Wednesday

It's that time of the week...time for Wednesday Loves!


I'm Loving...
that Brent is back to normal work hours! It gives us time to hang out as a family before Rowen has to go to bed. This evening we headed across the street to Edwin Warner park to go for a walk. It felt so nice outside and the Warner parks are always nice places to go for walks/jogs! They are so peaceful and shady.

Family photo after our walk

Looking over me at the trees! This baby loves nature!

Sweet boy

I'm Loving...
that Rowen is into everything right now. Yes, you heard me correctly :) It just means that he is curious and constantly learning. He has also discovered new places to play with his toys like one of our windowsills in the living room and under his jumperoo. He is such a funny boy. 

 Playing in the windowsill



:)

I'm Loving...
tomatoes from the garden! There is nothing like a fresh, bright red, garden tomato! I had a sandwich for lunch and put a whole garden tomato on it! My parents have a garden and their tomatoes are really good this year. 



I'm Loving...
the Olympics of course! Our TV is on the Olympics every night. I haven't seen any of my usual evening shows ever since the Olympics started. I'm loving track and field right now as well as diving. 


Gold medalist, Merritt. He won the 110 hurdles tonight. 


            












No comments:

Post a Comment