Here are my Wednesday Loves for this gorgeous day in May! I can't wait to get off work and spend some time outside with a huge glass of fruit tea!!!
I'm Loving P.F. Changs!! Haha. I was craving it all day yesterday and never went. One of my Easter gifts was a giftcard to P.F. Changs( Brent and I got several giftcards each from my parents for Easter along with other stuff! ).

I remembered to grab my giftcard before heading out the door this morning b/c I knew I wanted it for lunch today. I don't know if it's pregnancy related or not but I could honestly eat there everyday! I love the menu items. I have never had one thing that I didn't like! So today I got the Dan Dan noodles. My favorite things there are the noodle dishes, the lettuce wraps, and the wonton soup.
Dan Dan Noodles :)
I'm Loving that our pool opened last weekend!
It always opens weeks before Memorial Day and I love that. I was unable to make it to the pool last weekend but I plan on getting our there and getting some sun on my pale skin this weekend! I can't wait! I love laying under the sun and getting a tan. Everyone looks better with a tan :) That's where I plan to be every weekend for a while! And here is a little fun fact for you! In case you were wondering here is the largest pool in the WORLD...
Dan Dan Noodles :)
I'm Loving that our pool opened last weekend!
You can see the sand separates the pool from the ocean( I'm sure there is a wall there too ). This pool is located on a resort in Chile called San Alfonso del Mar Resort. Ummm...I would really love to be there right now, wouldn't you?! I need to see this pool up close and personal and not to mention that I'm sure you could float around in this pool all day without touching a single person! I love floating on rafts in the water. Speaking of floating on rafts...
I'm Loving that in 44 days( and yes, I am counting down the days! ) I will be heading to Destin, FL with the whole Kegley clan. I know Brent and I are ready for the vacation time and I'm sure the rest of the family is too! I love going to the beach...I'm not really picky about what beach I go to, although I do have my favorites :) Carribean beaches, you know that I am talking about y'all!
This is in Sarasota, FL
I love the beaches and the restaurants in Destin. And apparently the outlet shopping is good. I have been to the outlets but I can't really remember what stores they have. At this point, Brent and I will know what we are having and we can hopefully find some cute baby stuff in one of the baby stores at the outlet mall.
I'm Loving...looking at pictures of babies! haha. Seriously though, this is obviously b/c I have baby fever. I love flipping through my friends pictures on facebook, looking through magazines, and perusing around on the internet at pictures of babies and baby things! As I look, I wonder what our baby will look like...what color hair will it have and what color eyes?! If you are ready to see the cutest twins ever, here is a picture of my friend, Traci Steele Jenkin's, baby twin girls!
Aren't they just adorable?! They are even holding hands!
Aw...they are just too precious. This makes 2 and 3 for Traci. She has a little handsome man also! I know I say this in just about every post but I am SO SO SO excited to know what Brent and I will be having come May 27th!! That's not too far away!
And finally, I'm Loving Bomb Pops! haha. Do you remember eating these as a kid? I rememeber that the ice cream man would have these on his truck in the summer. I just loved hearing that creepy( I use to think it was magical sounding ) music coming down the street. I saw these the other day at the store and had to get them! They are in my work freezer and make for a great snack when I start to burn up in my office...
~ Rachel ~








I love PF Chnags and I always get the DanDan noodles!!!!
ReplyDelete