I am 17 weeks and 1 day today! And this past week is the first time that I have really felt pregnant! My stomach is really starting to show! I am feeling great. No complaints here :)
Baby E is now the size of an onion! This baby is growing like a weed. At week 17, the crown to rump length is 4 3/4 inches and baby weighs about 3 1/2 ounces. Pre-pregnancy I weighed 120 and now I weigh 133! I have gained 13 lbs. It's mainly in my stomach but a little has gone to my upper legs. I have to keep telling myself that it's okay because I am PREGNANT! Baby E's fat has begun to develop. Fat will continue to develop from here on out for baby. I still haven't felt baby E move yet...I don't think! In 6 days Brent and I will find out if Baby E is a girl or a boy!! 6 days! We will be sharing the sex and the baby's name at the "Gender Reveal" party on Saturday!! Brent and I can't wait to share the name that we have chosen for a boy or a girl. I'm super excited about sharing this moment with family and friends. And those who can't make it will definitely be getting a phone call right after the announcement!
17 weeks( and 1 day ) May 21, 2011
This jean skirt fit perfectly pre-pregnancy. It is unzipped and
unbuttoned in this picture! haha.
I went to the pool for 2 hours and got some sun earlier today. Now about my bathing suits! I have 2 out of...10 that fit just okay! It is time to get a bigger suit especially since we will be heading to Destin in less than a month. I don't want to wear a tankini and especially not a one piece so I need to find a store that sales 2 pieces for pregnant ladies! I feel perfectly fine in a 2 piece :) Well, going to workout. Everybody enjoy your Saturday afternoon!



No comments:
Post a Comment