I hate Mondays! Well, not really hate but don't like them too much! haha. I mean who does?..you are just coming off of a weekend of not having to WORK but rather relax and enjoy time to do whatever you want! Well, I think I have found my cure for "the Mondays". At least for the morning part of my Mondays...I'm still struggling here since venti iced vanilla latte's from Starbucks are not part of my life currently but here is what made my morning...
A nutella and peanut butter sandwich for breakfast! Genius! I reached up in the cabinet to grab the peanut butter and saw the nutella and a light bulb instantly went off in my head! I love nutella! If you have never had it, you must try it :) It's basically hazelnuts, skim milk, and cocoa! I literally drove to work with a smile on my face while I was eating the nutella/peanut butter piece of heaven! I rarely have a smile on my face while driving to work because I am still half asleep and wishing I was still in bed! Maybe this will change things! I also had a new beverage to add to the happiness...
A Naked juice!
I had never had one before and yesterday at the store Brent told me to grab one and try it today. I got the Berry Blast...it's SO good! They are a little bit thicker than an ordinary juice but not quite as thick as a smoothie. The best part is that they are super healthy. They are all-natural and just have fruit in them. It even breaks down exactlly how much fruit and what kind of fruit are in each drink on the side of the bottle. For instance, mine had 5 blackberries, 4 raspberries, 4 strawberries, 3 1/2 apples, and 1 banana. It's only 130 calories( just saying that b/c most 8 oz servings of juice have more calories than that ) and it has 340 mg of potassium! YUMMY! Once again, if you haven't tried one, give it a try! There are tons of different flavors. I have found my Monday Morning Magic!
* I have gotten asked quite a few times in the past couple weeks if I am having any cravings. I hadn't had one until I guess last week or the week before and really didn't realize that it was a craving till this past weekend when I consumed quite a bit of it...Fruit Tea! I have always loved fruit tea but I want it everyday now a days. Brent and I make the super simple recipe of tea( decaf of course! ), orange juice, and lemondae. It's especially nice when it's hot outside...I can't even imagine how much fruit tea I will be consuming this summer! That, I believe, is my one and only craving so far. Happy Monday :)
~ Rachel ~


No comments:
Post a Comment