Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Loving These Things!


I am loving a couple things that will be going on this weekend so here they are!:

I'm Loving
that in 2 days Brent and I will be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl! We.Can't.Wait! This week has flown by so far and I think it's because I have something HUGE to look forward to! We head to Baptist @ 8:30am Friday morning!  So we will get to find out bright and early! The last ultrasound we had was at 11 weeks and here is what Baby E looked like at that point...



I'm guessing he or she is going to be quite a bit larger. I can't wait to see our baby again! It was pretty active in this ultrasound...wiggling around and moving its arms and legs. Hopefully it will be moving around like last time so that they can easily tell if it's a girl or a boy! We definitely HAVE to find out because...

I'm Loving
that on Saturday evening we are having a Gender Reveal Party!! About 24 people are coming over to my parents house. We are grilling out and having lots of yummy foods for dinner. The party theme is "Pink and Blue" so all the decorations and the desserts will be pink and or blue. I don't want to spoil anything but there will be pom poms similar to these that I have made-


 
There will also be a couple pennant banner flags similar to these that I have made too-

( mine are the no sew kind! )

There are tons of other cutsey things but you will just have to wait for pictures on those things ;) I love parties and I love getting together with family and friends so this will be one wonderful evening!! Oh! and if you didn't gather this from earlier, Brent and I are finding out the sex of the baby Friday morning but have to keep it a secret until Saturday night when we reveal it at the party!! It's gonna be hard but we can do it. haha!


I'm Loving
that we are going canoeing Sunday afternoon with a group of friends. My arms were sore after the last time that Brent and I went. It's definitely a good upper body workout. I think there are about 16-20 people going so it should be a fun time. We are going down the Harpeth River...I think. Here are a few pictures from when Brent and I went last time-





I think canoeing is fun! The cicadas have gotten SO much worse in the last week but for some reason I feel like they won't be flying over the water much. I hopefully won't be proved wrong!!

I'm Loving
that the sun is out and shining bright! It's suppose to be a nice weekend over all. A 30% chance of rain doesn't scare me! It doesn't ever rain when there is a 30% chance. That's good because I would love to soak up some more rays Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! I went to the pool last Saturday from 11am-1pm. It felt so nice and I love how there are never tons of people at our pool. Everyone can have their little piece of the pool and enough room to spread out. I did get a little burnt so I will need to put on a little bit more sunscreen. I usually have more sun on my skin by this point in May...hopefully this weekend will help my tan! 

There's our fun filled weekend. I'm just LOVING all of these things!

~ Brent and Rachel ~ 

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to find out what you guys are birthing at your sex reveal party Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete