Saturday, May 7, 2011

15 Weeks!...it's flying by!

I am showing a little more each week. This week, Brent and I have noticed a lot of growth from the previous week but when I put my work clothes on, there is not a lot of bump showing yet...some but not a ton.



There is only one pair of work pants that I am able to wear out of my 4 or 5 pairs now. When I wear them, I have to leave the buttons unbuttoned and just zip the zipper to keep them on! My mom has offered to take me maternity shopping for a couple weekends now and today I took her up on the offer! We headed to Motherhood Maternity in Cool Springs and they had a lot of cute things! I got 2 pair of pants, a dress, and 3 shirts! Here are a few of the things that I got-


These navy pants are so cute on and so comfortable!


I got this shirt to go with the navy pants. It will be cute with shorts too.


This one is super cute :) I love the ruffles!


This dress looks a lot better on me.  Just being honest here!

Like I said, I got a few other things @ Motherhood Maternity too. And then we checked out Target for some shorts and I did get a pair of cute shorts there. It was a fun day shopping with my mom and she was so nice to buy me all of these much needed items! Thanks Mom!

At 15 weeks, the baby is the size of a softball or naval orange. No wonder my bump is starting to grow! I have a softball/naval orange sized baby inside of me! haha.


 BabyFruit Ticker

The baby grew 1/2 an inch this past week and it's eyes and ears are still moving to the correct places of the side of the head and face. If you were to take an x-ray of the baby, you would see the skeleton! It's tiny little bones are ossifying quickly! Good thing I love calcium rich foods like milk and yogurt! Speaking of yogurt, I just love Chobani brand yogurt. I love that it's all natural with no additives! A few months ago, Brent and I decided to try our hardest to purchase and eat all natural/organic foods. It's going good so far. Brent has been shopping at Whole Foods and said it's actually not that much more than Kroger. He does the grocery shopping :) The grocery store loves me b/c even if I have a list, I will buy lots of stuff that's not on the list...my stomach does the talking when I am in the store :) I still feel great when I go for funs and lift weights. Dr. Kyzer said that I probably won't want to run after 20 weeks b/c it's like running with a bowling ball in your stomach she said. Haha. Yea, I don't see that being too comfortable. I did talk to Brent about signing up for prenatal yoga which I plan on doing in the near future! That's it for week 15! I have heard that some people have started to feel their baby move at week 16 so I am so excited for that to come but kind of nervous too b/c I don't know what to expect since of course this is our first baby!! 

              

No comments:

Post a Comment