Friday, May 13, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday! I just can't wait for the weekend to be here strickly because...NO WORK! Well, a few other things too. I'll get to those in a minute. Brent and I have been looking at baby bedding recently and have found some that we really like...before I show you those, we definitely know of some things that we both don't like. For a girl, we don't like pink and brown together. Ugh! We just don't like the way those colors look together. Also, for a girl or a boy, we want the nusery to be simple. We don't want to walk in and think "wow it's looks like a pink or blue explosion!". Some of those baby blankets and nursery sets out there are WAY TOO MUCH!! Ok,  you have waited long enough...here are some potentials that we have our eyes on!

Girls first:

I love the crisp look and the pretty purple!

This is the blanket in that set! Love!

We also love the paisley print of this girl set.


Boy's Bedding:


This bedding is all boy! We really love the patchwork blanket.

The lamp that goes with this bedding set.

And then this one is like the girl set above but in boy colors!

This sets are what we are loving right now! Something might change when we go to register but I don't think I will ever not like the purple girls bedding. It's so cute! :)

In a whole different direction, tomorrow I am going to get a facial with Crystal! I have talked about her before but she hands down gives the best facials!! I drive to Mt. Juliet to see her...that should tell y'all something. It only takes me about 25 minutes though! I can't wait! I usually go every 5-6 weeks. It's definitely something that I look forward to. She gives the royal treatment that's for sure. Her facials even come with a neck and shoulder massage and a hand softening treatment!!

This is in her treatment room. She has wonderfully soft music playing the whole time and relaxing scents that make me drift off occasionally :) If you want her info, let me know...and did I mention that her prices are unbeatable?! Well, they are!

Hopefully the sun will be out this weekend and we can hit the pool again! We went to the pool last Sunday and it was great! Both Brent and I got some great sun. It feels so nice to lay out under the warm sun! I LOVE SUMMER!!

If you have been wondeing what Brent has been up to then I can help fill you in on that. Session down at the Capitol is going on right now and they are moving right along with passing new bills and making ammendments to old ones etc...he sent me a few links to read up on yesterday and I will attach those down below just in case you want to see what's going on in State Government! And to see what kind of bills Brent helps write...

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/humphrey/2011/05/house-sends-compromise-anti-me.html

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14625172/bill-to-curb-teacher-bargaining-headed-for-house-vote

~Brent and Rachel~




No comments:

Post a Comment