Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up again today with WILF to let you know what I'm LOVING today!

I'm Loving that today is a very special day for a very special person! :) Today is my sister-in-law, April's, B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, APRIL. You are such a sweet person inside and out and a great friend to many! You are currently a fiance( isn't it so fun?! ) and about to be a bride and a Mrs. Here is a picture of us at my wedding this past August...

You were one beautiful bridesmaid and I'm so glad you were part of that day! I can't wait for your wedding. I know you and Josh are having fun planning that super special day. I hope that you are having an awesome B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y! See you on Sunday to celebrate :)

I'm Loving dresses! I am so glad that the weather is warmer and dresses are showing up on the streets! Besides just loving to wear dresses, they feel a lot more comfortable to wear especially to work than pants do at this moment( and well I guess from this point forward haha.) I bought my Easter dress today. My granny always sends me money to buy a new dress for Easter. Isn't that so nice and thoughtful of her?! But I won't show you that yet. Here are a few dressses that I am loving...

Love this! You can find this dress at Anthropologie. I wouldn't pay the retail price but it's still super cute.

This, I really love!! Looks like it would be easy to make, no?? If only I could sew! This dress is also at Anthropologie. Get ready to gasp...I sure did( well actually I said to myself "who in their right mind would pay"...). $478.00!! WHAT? Almost $500 for a casual dress made out of silk and polyester? Now I really wish I could make it! If you bought this dress for that price, I DO love it but really?

And this dress is at Belk! Belk is probably my go to store for dresses! I love their selection.

I'm also Loving flowers! I just love when flowers are starting to bloom and show their colors. Brent and I got some dahlias a couple weekends ago( we actually got the bulbs and planted them) and the picture on the bag of bulbs totally made me think " what a creative painter God is!" I will take a piture when they bloom but this is what they are suppose to look like...


How pretty are those?!!

We also have really pretty impatiens and a begonia. They are all starting to really grow now that the sun is out and is shining bright everyday. When I go running I really like looking at people's yards and seeing what flowers THEY like and I just enjoy all the colors!


~Brent and Rachel~ 

2 comments:

  1. I call God a painter too!

    If I ran and tried to lok at peoples yards (nit even throwing being pregnant into the mix) I'd fall on my face for sure. I do wish we lived closer so I could try to run. You encourage me to want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we lived closer for a couple reasons! So maybe you and the fam should just come on and move to Nashville...you know you want to! haha. Well, I know running comes easy to me since I have been a runner my whole life but listening to music always helps and I can go farther outside running around on sidewalks. I hate treadmills!

    ReplyDelete