Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I decided to link up to the "What I'm Loving Wednesday" today! My sister in law, Kelli, does this on most Wednesday's and I enjoy reading hers....Here is What I'm Loving on this Wednesday!

I'm loving the weather in Nashville today! I'm sure everyone who is here is too! It's sunny and in the 70's. It makes me smile from one ear to the other. I love summer(even though Spring is just beggining)! Summer is my most favorite season. I love wearing shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops. I love that the sun shines most everyday in the summer and I love spending time at the pool :) Oh, and my birthday is in June!

This is in St. Thomas( where Brent and I went on our honeymoon this past August)


Brent and myself in Sarasota :)  We are not going to Sarasota this year :( BUT we are going to Destin in June w/Brent's family!!

I'm Loving that with Spring/Summer comes...Baseball Season!! I like watching football and baseball games...don't care much about WATCHING any of the other sports. I DO like playing soccer and pretending like I know how to play tennis the few times that I have been with Brent. Anyways, back to baseball! I love the Chicago Cubs...of course! I have loved them for years. Most people from Nashville root for the ATL Braves...not this girl. I'm CUBS-ALL-THE-WAY!



This picture was taken the last time that I was @ Wrigley( June 13th, 2010 ). I was with 4 of my besties! We went to Chicago for my bach party and it was a blast! Hopefully Brent and I and maybe some others will make it up this summer for at least a game...there's nothing like Wrigleyville on game day! Oh and those yummy Wrigley dogs :)
Victoria Secret came out with a baseball line of merchandise this year...I have my eye on this shirt for sure!

I'm Loving MY GRANNY! I have always loved my granny of course :) But I especially love her right now because she has already said that she is going to make baby Easley blankets and baby sweaters! I'm so excited! She crochets(such a funny looking word) and is very good at it! I even sent her a link off of Etsy for baby cocoons and she said that she would make one for the baby when we find out if it's a boy or girl so it can be blue or pink :) She also has done genelogy research for YEARS and YEARS so I knew that she could help me with this question...I told her Brent and I were brainstorming with baby names and asked her if she could send us names from the family going back however far she wanted. I have gotten about 50-60 names to look over and she said that she has more to send us! It's really neat looking at names that my great-great-great grandmas had or names that my great-great-great-great....uncles had. Let me tell you there are some pretty intersting names that she has dug up! I'm still not spilling any of our names that we have picked out yet...SORRY!

This is my Granny and my Papa at my wedding last summer.

I'm Loving my fabulous husband, Brent. He has actually been overly sweet to me ever since I found out that I was pregnant. Don't get me wrong, he has ALWAYS been sweet to me. It's just in this special time that I get extra catering to and extra love from my favorite guy in the whole world. And it's just because he wants to be that way :) He is already very active in this pregnancy. He has told me we need to get this and we need to make sure to do that...He picked me up Palmers Cocoa Butter the other day b/c he knew that pregnant ladies rubbed this on their tummies while pregnant. So SWEET : ) Let me just tell you, I have been rubbing that lotion all over!

And lastly( on a funny note )
I'm Loving my cats Leo and Pheobe. They are the cutest :) Pheobe has gotten into a habbit of waking me up in the morning...whether I want her to or not! She jumps up on the bed and slowly crawls up to my face and starts meowing and tapping her little paws on me!

They are truly the best of friends :)

~ Brent and Rachel ~

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm expecting a baby girl in two months- isn't it the most amazing feeling in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon it's going to be tapping from the inside that wakes you up! I could always feel Connor the best around 545 to 6 in the morning... And he is still waking me up that early! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    You're loving SO many great things!

    ReplyDelete