Saturday, April 23, 2011

13 Weeks :)


What does a peach have to do with a baby you might be asking yourself...At 13 weeks, that is the size of baby Easley! It's crown to rump length is about 7.8cm and the baby weighs about 3/4 of  an ounce. As I'm quickly approaching my second trimester, I am feeling great! I got great sleep last night and Brent and I went out and ran/walked 4 miles earlier today. What a wonderful day today is! I got new running shoes at Athletes House today and I love them so far. They are light and very supportive. 2 things I was looking for. I stuck with the brand Mizuno. I wonder if the baby is liking all the activity that I have been giving it?! I bet it likes that I am staying fit :)



 BabyFruit Ticker

According to the ticker, I have 188 days left! That's really not that long! As I have mentioned before, Brent and I are having a "Gender Reveal" party after our 20 week appointment. Well, we are going to try to see if our baby is a boy or a girl on our 19 week appointment and then have the party the day after...on a Saturday. I hope that all works out! Anyways, I have already got lots of stuff for the party and it's going to be so much fun.  I have even been quite crafty with some of the decorations! We just can't wait for that 19/20 week appointment :) We have a big appointment coming up this Wednesday. Wednesday will be the first time that we will HEAR baby Easley's heartbeat! I just can't wait to hear it. Being that it's been 168bpm at the past 2 ultrasounds, that is going to to sound so fast. 

I wear dresses whenever I can b/c pants are just not that comfortable...well workout pants are comfy but those don't really fit into my "business casual" work attire. I'm planning on hunting for a few more dresses this week to add to my comfy clothes wardrobe. And my granny is making me two dresses this week while they are in Myrtle Beach relaxing. I can't wait to get them! I wish there was something that I could have at home just to reassure myself that the baby is ok and doing well! Obviously when it reaches the kicking point, I will know all the time but I just hate having to wait for doctors appointments to know that all is well!! I DID find an at home doppler that you can buy for listening to your baby's heartbeat at home. I thought that was a great idea until I saw the price!!

This little gem is on SALE for...$400.00! Whoaaaa! I think I will pass and just reassure myself that everything is going well between visits! Brent always tells me that everything is fine too! :) Just love that he is here by my side!! 

On a side note, after our run Brent and I went to Sub Stop for lunch.


This was my first experience there. It was the best sub I have ever had...hands down. I love that place!! 

               

No comments:

Post a Comment