The baby is already growing like a weed! A lime is quite a bit larger than an olive! I do love some lime-y things!! Limeade( that will be good and refreshing this summer!), Lime sherbet, and a favorite of my dad's too...Key Lime Pie! I had some of the best key lime pie in St. Thomas. They probably had key lime trees on the resort that we stayed at! It tasted so REAL :)
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S !!!
This past week I have definitely grown a smidge( my belly that is ). I dread wearing pants to work! They are so uncomfortable EVEN with the buttons undone! haha. Luckily my very sweet sister in law is bringing me some work pants and jeans tonight that she wore while pregnant. I'm so glad that I get to borrow them. Now I won't feel like I can't breath when I sit down. I am very glad that it's getting warmer outside so that I can wear dresses to work as well. I wore a long flowy dress yesterday and it felt so wonderful to not have something squeezing my mid section!!
I went running yesterday and I felt like I was carrying a brick in my stomach. I can definitely tell that I am carrying a baby. I don't feel as light on my feet( while running )as I did pre-pregnancy. My doctor told me to try to keep my heart rate under 140 while exercising but that's a bit hard to keep track of without a heart rate monitor!

I found this Polar heart rate monitor online and it's only $60 so I might just have to get this before the 1/2 marathon. It would make me feel a little more at ease if I knew that I was doing what the doctor told me to do :)
I am also very very excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl so that I can start calling the baby by it's name and not just "baby"! That day is just a little over a month away! Yay!
~Rachel~


No comments:
Post a Comment