Yesterday I posted some dresses that I really liked. One was a really long( VERY expensive )dress from Anthropologie. My granny read the blog yesterday and today she sent me an email saying that she would love to make some dresses for me like the long one from A! I was so excited! My granny is very crafty and she can sew sew sew!! I went to JoAnn's on my lunch break to look around at their fabrics and patterns. I found 2 patterns that I really liked...both were on sale! One was only 99 cents! I looked at the back of the pattern just to see how much they normally are and they are usually $15-$20. I got a great deal!! I also went ahead and bought the fabric because it was also on sale! If you need any clothing patterns or fabric, you should head on over to JoAnn's!! Here are the 2 fabrics that I bought for the dresses...
This is just a swatch of the fabric. I bought a couple swatches of material so that I could send them to my granny but since the fabric was such a good deal, I went ahead and went back to JoAnn's after work and bought enough to make the dresses.
Both patterns are for long dresses but they're 2 different styles. I can't wait to see how they will turn out! I'm so excited that my granny offered to make them for me :)
So I am going to be shopping for new running shoes this weekend. I will get them in just enough time to break them in for April 30th!
I really like Mizunos. I have had 3 or 4 pairs. So, I will be looking for these and I like the purple!
I am also going to look at some Asics...like these. I'll let you know what I find :)
So I was really really really trying to hard to wait till after my first trimester to color my hair back to super blonde...I am doing it tomorrow! The dark roots are just about to send me over the edge! haha. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow so I almost made it to 14 weeks! Since my doctor told me that I could color it at any time, I feel fine doing it tomorrow! Pictures of that will appear on here too. Everyone have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!
So I was really really really trying to hard to wait till after my first trimester to color my hair back to super blonde...I am doing it tomorrow! The dark roots are just about to send me over the edge! haha. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow so I almost made it to 14 weeks! Since my doctor told me that I could color it at any time, I feel fine doing it tomorrow! Pictures of that will appear on here too. Everyone have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment