As soon as Brent and I find out if Baby Easley is a boy or a girl, I will be buying/having my granny & mom making these must have( for me & for baby )items!! Ever since I saw these a while back, I knew that our baby would need these :)
MONTHLY ONESIE STICKERS
( All of these photos are courtesy of...of course, ETSY! )
If a girl, I really like these:


If a boy, I like these:
I think the onesie stickers are a cute way to document each month and this way I won't have to make signs to hold up...I'll just peel off a sticker and put it on our sweet little baby!
The next 2 category's are crocheted items( this is where my granny's crafty work comes in and I don't want to leave out my mom b/c she can crochet and knit too). These are examples of what I would want our crochet items to look like.
BABY COCOONS :)
Love the soft pink and the flower on the hat!
Love the chunky knit and the ribbon!
I love the crisp, clean white of this one. Boy or Girl!
Aren't baby cocoons so cute?! I already sent my granny pics of these a few weeks ago :)
Ankle Booties!:
Aw! So adorable! And all of these styles can be made in an assortment of colors.
The pearls!!...I know there are +'s of both boys and girls. This is a girl plus :)
I love the big buttons of the first picture and the small buttons of this picture. Since the baby is due in October, little boots will be perfect!
Lastly:
Newborn headbands( for girls )
I like the smaller, skinnier headbands. I don't like when the baby's head has to compete with the huge bow or gigantic flower! That's all the cute-sy things for now!














So cute! I love the onesie stickers. I wish I had known about those when Connor was born.
ReplyDeleteAnd those booties are to die for! Heck, it all is!
how can i find that white newborn headband for sale??
ReplyDeleteAll the headbands can be found on Etsy.com!
ReplyDelete-Rachel-