Time for Wednesday Loves :)
I'm LOVING...
this nail polish! It's my favorite color of the moment...perfect for summer. It's called turquoise and caicos.
I felt a little adventurous the other day and painted a chevron nail :)
A little messy but still f.u.n.!
I'm LOVING...
the family workouts we have been doing lately. Brent and I have been going for jogs with Rowen after he gets home from work. Row loves being outside and seems to like when we go running.
It was bright and sunny today!
After our jog today
I had my hair in a loose braid and my hairband fell out while I was running,. I didn't notice it till a minute or so later so my hairband is some where on Percy Warner Blvd :0
I'm LOVING...
Row's profile. He is just the cutest baby ever!
I'm LOVING...
these videos of Rowen!!
Rowen and his Jumperoo
Super Rowen
Sitting up...with no hands!
And I'm LOVING...
And I'm LOVING...



WHAT GORGEOUS NAIL POLISH COLORS! Perfect for summer! And you have the most gorgeous family!!
ReplyDelete