Time for my Wednesday loves.
I'M LOVING...
my little pool buddy :) He's the cutest water baby I know!
Today was Rowen's first time at the pool. Brent and I have been wanting to take him for the past two weekends but it has been so hot. Today was actually not so bad so I took him around 3:30pm. I lathered him up really well with his sunscreen and put his swim shirt, trunks, and sun hat on him. He looked so cute! The float that we have for him has a sunshade that comes up over him so he was shaded the whole time. I sat on the second step of the pool with him on my knees while he was in his float pretty much the whole time we were there. I brought a squirt toy for him to play with and he occupied himself with that thing for 20 minutes! We only styed out there for about 30 minutes. It was fun and I can't wait to take him back.
I'M LOVING...
these jon jons. I would love to have these for Rowen this summer. I would probably get them all monogrammed. I think they are just perfect for summer! I might ask my grandma if she wouldn't mind making them for me...she is great with a sewing machine. I am not!
White seersucker
Navy gingham
Turquoise gingham
I'M LOVING...
these 2!! The best husband and the sweetest baby in the world. Can't imagine life without them.





Rachel - your Granny made outfits just like this for Daniel when he was little. She probably still has the pattern. Most of Daniel's were seersucker, and a couple were a little heavier cotton. I may even still have a few of them. She would probably make them for you. - Aunt Lisa
ReplyDelete