Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I.Am.Loving


I'm LOVING...
the makeover I gave my closet today. I want to gut the whole thing and rebuild it but for now, I took down the shoe rack and replaced it with a bookshelf :) or a "shoe shelf" I guess you can call it. I got the idea off of Pinterest. I also made an earring holder to go above the shoes. 

This is where I kept my shoes before...

And this is how I have them now! It's much more tidy and gave that part of my closet a whole new look. I love it!




I'm LOVING...
how Rowen wakes up from his naps with a huge smile on his face. It really melts my heart. He even smiles at me when he is still trying to wake up.



I'm LOVING...
all the new little things that Rowen gets to do as he gets bigger and bigger. Like starting cereal at 5 months and starting solids at 6 months. Today I introduced him to....the sippy cup! He can drink 3-4oz of water per day at this age. I didn't know how it would go but he started drinking it like it was no big deal! It totally surprised me. ha! I still don't know how he knew to suck the water through the spout. Maybe he has seen me or Brent drinking from a glass and just did like we do!


I like the handles and the spout on the one that we got.

First time drinking from a sippy cup

I'm LOVING...
these 2 ideas from Pinterest that I am going to re-create hopefully this weekend.

The wood plaques are from Hobby Lobby. Paint the plaques and then mod podge photos on them! Love these and it seems super easy. 

Decoupage light switch plates. This looks like fun and a cute way to spruce up plain white light switch plates. I'll let you know how it goes :)

            



No comments:

Post a Comment