Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The day finally came!

I knew it would come. I was never worried about it but I just never knew when exactly it would happen. Well, as of 2 weeks ago I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I jumped on the scale 2 weeks ago and was shocked but super happy to see those numbers that I hadn't seen since February of 2011! I feel great...like my old self again. The best part...besides looking how I use to...getting to wear my small clothes again. FINALLY. I still have a few places that need a little more toning but other than that, I'm back to me :)


I gained (big gulp) 60 lbs with Rowen so needless to say I definitely enjoyed my pregnancy. HAHA! I know this is bad but I would sometimes say to myself  "I'm pregnant, I can eat my whole dinner and then have dessert...times 2". Times 2 on the dessert not the dinner! I rarely eat dessert. Brent and I just don't keep dessert in the house. We eat cereal for dessert. We're healthy...whatever. I'm thinking 5 1/2 months is a pretty quick time frame for getting your old body back. I was thinking it would take close to a year. I'm glad I was wrong! 

Watching the half marathon last Saturday. I was super tempted to run it like last year but I thought I should just wait till next year.

I attribute my fairly quick pregnancy weight loss to working out and doing that often. It helps that I am still personal training twice a week and my job is of course at the gym. I love lifting weight, doing abs, and running! Always have. Always will. Besides working out at the gym, we have a jogging stroller and Rowen and I go jogging at least twice a week. And for those of you who don't know, that is one heck of a workout!! It seriously is not easy. I get home and I'm worn out! All in all I just feel good and I guess that's what really counts :)

Loves our jogs too

           

No comments:

Post a Comment