Monday, May 28, 2012

Rowen and his flag

Rowen absolutely loves this little American flag that we have. It's been in the strawberry plant outside on our balcony and every time I take Rowen out there he stares and stares at that flag. I don't know what it is about it but he loves the way it looks I guess. Well being Memorial Day today I thought that I would let him hold it so I could get a few pics of him with it. I cleaned it off and was handing it to him and his eyes got so big and this huge grin appeared on his face. It was like I was handing him a new toy. He studied that flag up and down before waving( actually shaking! )it all around. It was pretty cute!

Studying the flag

He never tried to chew on it which really surprised me. I wouldn't have let him do that anyways because it has been outside for a year or so now! I'm sure it's super dirty. I did clean off the little pole though :)

Loves it!


I put it above his head to see what he would do...just stared at it for a few seconds. 

Side note: Rowen has 2 more teeth coming in! That will make 6 teeth!! I read that babies usually don't get the 2 teeth beside the top 2 in until around 9 months. His are definitely breaking through the skin. As he was wiggling in the chair, I caught him with his mouth open and got a picture of those top 2 teeth.

Baby teeth :)

We hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I'll post about our weekend next. 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment