Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A favorite game

It's very rare if there is not a smile on Rowen's face. He is one happy little fella that is for sure! But for those times when you want to see a huge smile...one that reaches from ear to ear you just have to play his new favorite game. Peek a boo! We actually use a different phrase that he prefers: "Where's Rowen? There he is!".  He loves this game...especially if you play with a blanket. We had about a 10 minute game the other day. He just kept laughing and laughing so I kept playing for as long as he wanted.

Where's Rowen??

There he is!


He loves playing games and he likes it when I sing to him while we play the games. I love how he is starting to become interactive with Brent and me. I have said that we read lots of books during the day and we still do but playing games comes in at a close second :) I even make up silly little games like "the clapping game" and "the silly faces game". You do stuff to make your baby laugh and smile even if the stuff is quite silly! I would never do some of the games in public that's for sure. 






But of course we had to stop playing games so that we could read a book! I love my little bookworm!!




               

No comments:

Post a Comment