Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I am LOVING today :)

It's another Wednesday and another day for me to share what I am loving :)


I'm Loving
that Brent and I FINALLY got to find out what we are having! If you haven't read my last post, read it before this one! We found out last Friday that it's a BOY!! I get more and more excited with each passing day. I just love knowing what it is...it's like it makes it that much more real. Baby's name is ROWEN THOMAS EASLEY. We both love the name that we decided on and I love saying it when people ask what the baby's name is! We did all of our registering Monday and finished up online yesterday. I did a bunch of research and had a large list already made so that when we got to the store, we breezed through everything! I think we spent about an hour and a half in Target. I thought that was pretty quick. I dreaded going to Babies R Us so I looked online Monday night and saw that you can make your registry online and never have to step foot in the store! haha. So that's what Brent and I did. We will probably go to Babies R Us at some point to see the products that we registered for in person but I pretty much know what everything looks like.

I'm Loving
that now that we know it's a boy, we can start getting boy stuff!! I have already been on ETSY this morning and have picked out the monthly onesie stickers that I am going to get for Rowen. Well actually....I have picked out 3 different patterns and I can't make up my mind! I'll gladly take inputs if you would like to leave yours! Here are the 3 that I love( which I might say are totally different than the ones that I showed back in an April post!! )

I think whales are cute "baby boy" animals as well as turtles...

I love these little guys!

But these stickers you can personalize! They aren't as cute but can have Rowen's name on them! I'm hoping to make a decision soon so I can go ahead and order them!

I'm Loving
that my granny is going to crochet Rowen some baby sweaters and a baby cocoon! When I called to tell her and my papa that it was a boy on Saturday night, she told me to let her know what styles I liked and she would start making them! She is very good at sewing and crocheting! I just love the chunky knit baby sweaters! Here are some of the ones that I am loving...




the little cocoon!

and these would be perfect with the cream sweater above!

I'm Loving
my husband and our friends and family! Friends and family just mean the world to us! I want to thank all of our friends and family that could make it to the Gender Reveal Party this past Saturday! It was such a fun and  special day and we both loved how many people came!! And of course we love the family that couldn't come just as much! My family is spread out amoung a few states and most of Brent's family is here. Sooo, granny and papa, y'all were missed but I am glad we got to talk that night! I will post pictures of the party when I get them but to finish this mostly baby post up, I borrowed a picture from my sister-in-law Kelli...thanks in advance Kelli!

Cupcakes from the party with BLUE inside for Baby Rowen :)

~Rachel~

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on having a baby BOY. love his name. It is hard to pick which stickers cause their all cute. I like the turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh congratulations! I love little boys :) Great name choice! Can't wait to read about your journey towards parenthood!

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby rowen!!! I have to tell you...what you said about it not being ruffles and bows, but balls, trucks and a mommas boy just about made me cry!! I loooooooove having a boy and there really is nothing like the love they have for their momma's! I'm so excited for you to get to experience that! You and Brent are going to be such great parents. I just can't wait to see it! Now, before I get any more sappy I'll say I like all the stickers, but I love the whales! Haha

    ReplyDelete