Like I mentioned in the last post, Brent and I painted our guest room which we will now call the nursery :) Here are some before and after pictures:
The guest room
We cleared everything out except the bed and started painting on Saturday. It was a blue/grey color and we chose to paint it off white.
This is the finished room with the new color( I'll take better pics when we have the room all put together! )
We decided to paint a thick green stripe around the top of the wall to add a little something...it matches the green color in the bedding.
We put a few of the paint samples up on the wall to see what it might look like. We are going to paint a 12 inch stripe around the top this weekend!
We went in for a check up yesterday. We had to have another ultrasound( Darn! ) because the last time that we had one they weren't able to get all the measurements they needed to get because little Rowen wouldn't hold still. He is very active! He's just exploring his surroundings :) Everything went well. The ultrasound tech asked what we were having and we told her a boy. She then proceeded to reassure us that it was STILL a boy. haha. We all had a good laugh about that! She actually got the measurements that were needed pretty quickly and then just played around for a bit showing us different things. She did a close up of Rowen's nose and it was so cute. She even showed us the underside and where we could see up in the nostrils. His arms were moving around quite a bit and he would open and close his mouth too! That was our last ultrasound :( Next time we see him will be on his birthday.
this is a profile with one of his hands above his head
head on the right, body on the left, little legs curled up above the body, and his left arm in the middle of the picture
face shot. eyes, nose, and lips
My next appointment is in the middle of July and it's the gestational diabetes test day..oh yay! I have to drink about 12 ounces of this yucky looking orange drink which they went ahead and gave me a bottle of so that I can drink it 30 minutes before heading to the appointment. Soooo I get to look at it everyday dreading the day that I have to drink it! That and getting my blood drawn makes me really not look forward to this next appointment.
We have been getting baby gifts already and I love it( I especially love that the things have been off of our registry! ) My aunt sent us our diaper bag, bibs, and socks.
And last night, 2 of my personal training clients, Glen and Brooke, got Rowen 2 cute toys!
Love this little guy. It's a seahorse and he plays soft, soothing tunes and his belly lights up. Yes, I have already been playing with it :)
and they got the baby this teethe and tug duck too.
My grandparents let us know that they are sending us a check this week to buy the car seat!!! They are being way to generous to us and the baby. We definitely appreciate everything that they are doing for us :)













No comments:
Post a Comment