So if I was not pregnant I would say that Forever21 is my most favorite store to go shopping at! Of course! My closet is literally 90% Forever21!! Well, since I can't shop there right now, I will say that Motherhood Maternity is my go to place for maternity clothes! They actually have cute things and are reasonably priced. I went last week to get summer wear. I don't want to spend tons of money on maternity clothes but I can't not buy summer stuff considering none of my skirts or shorts fit and I don't want to stretch out my regular size tank tops just to have them not be able to return to their normal size! Sooo, I went last week and there was SO much to choose from. I had a giftcard for $110 and I decided that it would all be spent on maternity clothes!! Let me tell you first how I got the giftcard...it's a great story :)
There is a research group in Green Hills and they conduct all types of different surveys... anything from household cleaners to jewelry! They need volunteers to come in and be part of focus groups. Actually you get paid for your time or I definitely wouldn't do it! I probably get one email a week from them! You take a quick survey that is sent to you in your email to see if you might qualify for the study group or not. The study is usually in the next week from when they send you the email. Anyways, I qualified for one that they were having last week and it was about self tanners. So I showed up along with 7 other girls and waited patiently in the lobby last Tuesday evening. A lady called all the girls names but mine. I was like oh shoot the $110 giftcard I have been longing for is not going to happen! Wrong! They acutally overbooked for the survey and they didn't need me so I got to go home right away AND I got paid :) And did I mention the survey was from 7:30pm-9:30pm?! Yea, I was ecstatic to go home while I got paid for doing nothing!! So that's where the giftcard came from!
I found a ton of stuff at Motherhood Maternity. Here are some of the things that I bought:
I got this tank top in the color above and in black, light pink, and a dark orangy color.
I got these shorts in khaki and grey
jean skirt
silky grey shorts w/a black ribbon belt
I also got this dress which I have on today and I wore to church yesterday
I bought this adorable light weight sleveless shirt! I was going to buy white shorts to go with it but the shorts were see through???!!! Ok, I passed on those!
And I found this shirt on the sale rack and had to get it b/c it has sequens on it!!
I think I am good on clothes for the whole summer! While I wish I wasn't having to spend money on these clothes that I will be wearing for only 20 more weeks, I had no choice! And I'm sure I will be wearing them later on down the road again! I'm oficiallly ready for the summer :)
~Rachel~








No comments:
Post a Comment