Baby Rowen is now the size of a mango! Baby's weight is supposed to be about 7 ounces at this point but Rowen weighed 8 ounces last Friday soooo I am thinking he probably weighs around 9 ounces now. I can't eat nearly as much as I could at the beginning of my pregnancy in one sitting. Small meals are the way to go now! haha. Baby Rowen is starting to take up more and more room which leaves little room for my meals! If I eat too much then I really end up regretting it b/c I have a hard time breathing for the next hour or so...2 sushi rolls + an ice cream cone = too much food! That's what we had for dinner :) It was my first time to go to Bobbi's Dairy Dip. It was yummy! Back to week 19 info...weight gain at this point is between 8 and 14 pounds and only 7 ounces or in my case 9 ounces is the baby! But other things like the uterus, the amniotic fluid, increased blood volume, etc...have increased in weight and will continue to increase in weight. Calcium has become a very important nutrient at this point in pregnancy. A pregnant woman needs about 1200mg each day. Good thing I like dairy! I drink milk and eat yogurt everyday.

I'm one week away from the half way mark! This has been a breeze so far :) and I am enjoying it. I went jogging yesterday and it was a bit difficult( carrying the extra weight and all )but I was still able to do it. I have to walk up hills but flat ground and down hills are fine. I'm gonna keep trying to jog a few times a week as long as I am feeling ok! At our next appointment on the 27th, we get to see Rowen in an ultrasound again! Yay! The ultrasound tech was unable to get all the heart measurements last Friday because of how Rowen was laying so they are going to get them on the 27th. I'm just excited to see him again :)
19 weeks

I'm one week away from the half way mark! This has been a breeze so far :) and I am enjoying it. I went jogging yesterday and it was a bit difficult( carrying the extra weight and all )but I was still able to do it. I have to walk up hills but flat ground and down hills are fine. I'm gonna keep trying to jog a few times a week as long as I am feeling ok! At our next appointment on the 27th, we get to see Rowen in an ultrasound again! Yay! The ultrasound tech was unable to get all the heart measurements last Friday because of how Rowen was laying so they are going to get them on the 27th. I'm just excited to see him again :)
19 weeks


No comments:
Post a Comment